- RCMP Curling Club
- March 20, 2021
- Saturday, 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Contact event manager
With a season lost due to the pandemic, the OYCL will be hosting the following sessions to gather interest in youth curlers, volunteers, and coaches that are interested in joining the OYCL. You might be looking to find a team, join as a team, looking to find a new teammate(s), coach, etc. We will have a representative(s) available at each session to describe the OYCL offerings and gather information.
Registration is mandatory in order to capture contact tracing information for each session and each youth may be accompanied by a maximum of one adult who can sit in the lounge area. This will allow us to respect the health authority guidelines.
- The ice will be available for the entire hour and a half for the youths
- Masks are mandatory at all times except when seated in the lounge
- Social Distancing must be respected
- Registrants will be divided into groups upon arrival for dressing rooms and ice allocations
- An OYCL representative will be available at the front door from 9:45am – 10:15am to guide you through the RCMP COVID Protocols